I decided that I am going to do a post on favorites for 2010. Mostly with the help of FaceBooker’s for giving me the idea. Hmmm what favorites to start with. Books, (might as well, they overtake my blog anyways.) These are my favorites that I have read this year, and have not necessarily were published this year.
- My favorite book of this year is [obviously] Nightshade by Andrea Cremer.
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White.
- Unwind by Neil Shusterman.
- The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins. (Is it cheating to put three books under one number? Oh well.)
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- The Host by Stephenie Meyer
- Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
Meh. Eight seems good enough, or technically ten because of the series up there. Next are my favorite movies I’ve seen this year. These are not in any specific order.
- Due Date
- My Sister’s Keeper (Which is completely different from the book and I recommend the book more than the movie, ending is much different)
- I Love You Man
- V for Vendetta (Seriously, this movie is filled with awesomesauce. Watch it.)
- Saw 3D (Actually I found this movie really funny)
- Alice in Wonderland [Johnny Depp]
- Step Brothers
- Toy Story 3 (don’t judge me, its cute!)
This next list is a list of my favorite men without pants. Er, shirts, I meant shirts.
- Paul Bettany
- Mario Lopez
- David Beckham
- Taylor Lautner
- Chris Evans
- Channing Tatum
- Kellan Lutz
- Ryan Reynolds
- Mark Wahlberg